Explore a career at eIVF
As a leader in an evolving technology market, eIVF is an exciting and dynamic place to work! We're looking for dedicated and passionate people to join our team. These are the positions we are seeking to fill at this time.
Client Relations Coordinator
PracticeHwy/eIVF seeks a Client Relations Coordinator to provide customer service and technical support related to clients for our Electronic Medical Record software applications used in Infertility Clinics. The Client Relations Coordinator will focus on proactive outreach and engagement with eIVF clients to familiarize them with portfolio of eIVF products. They will also be responsible for monitoring and tracking issues/tickets through the eIVF ticketing system and will work closely with the Support and Dev team to ensure any issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction.
• Serves as a focal point for customer problems, questions, or concerns
• Liaises between the client and with the appropriate eIVF Team Member to provide timely and accurate answers for the customers.
• Creates a rapport with clients, makes them feel comfortable, and updates them on issues pertinent to them.
Duties & Tasks:
• Single Point of Contact for the practice who:
o Builds and maintains strong and trust worthy relationships through proactive outreach to Super Users including clinical, admin, key decision makers and lab
o Manages routine client support activities and resolution of client issues, requests and tickets o Assists practice with staff training on eIVF
o Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs, which includes communicating with clients on any new products, features and build update
so Initiates measures to research and resolve client issues
o Clearly communicates the progress of issues o Identifies areas of improvement within practice
o Enhances our Facebook/Social media user group to involve our passionate users and expand our online community
o Augments to our existing training, continued education and how to videos to reduce support issues
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to develop and maintain deep expertise of PracticeHwy/eIVF products and best practices Customer Service oriented, detail oriented, professional attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to address customer needs and make sound decisions
• Must be a motivated self-started with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team
• Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and desire to succeed
• Proficient at Microsoft Office(Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
• College degree or higher
• A minimum of two to three years of healthcare experience; Fertility experience preferred
click here to apply for the client relations coordinator position